We Feed Others as One

 Janine, my child, come and let go. Today has begun with much disruption but you are here now.  Let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I love you with all of my  heart, my child. I love and hold and judge you never.

I am your mother who feeds you that you may know the fullness within your entire being. I feed you that you may taste love and peace.

I feed you that you may know my attention that never dies. I feed you that you may in turn walk with me into the world that we may feed others in the ways of mother and child. I mother you that you may mother others.

When you are filled with my heart and nurture you are prepared to walk with me to fill others. As mother, you feed yours. As mother, I walk to feed mine. You and yours are mine and so we walk to fill all. I love yours and you love mine. This is the way of the River of the I Am for we feed together as one when you are prepared with my nurture. To be filled is to long to feed.