We Weep as One

 Janine, my child, you are in need of your mother. Come and allow me to take you and hold you in the love and embrace of my heart. Come and we shall move into the depths of the River where all surface noise is countered. Come and be fed with my love and the love of Jesus here within the River. Your prayers are being heard for you and yours and all of my children in such pain and sorrow for it is as a hell of its own. We weep as one, Janine. 

Janine, firstly, know that I am always with you. Your tears are mine for I weep with you. When I ask you to weep with me for mine your tears weep with me. Come to me when you are in pain for I am your comforter. I remind you of the day we wept as one for all who must taste the pain of loss.

Your heart knows that death leads to life and to Eternity. But there is pain in the world and Jesus and I walk with all in pain and sorrow. I hold you in your pain and sorrow. Be still now and know your mother.