Become Silent and Here I Am

 Janine, come and let us commune in the joy and peace of the River of the I Am. Take in what your body tastes for here within the River your senses are expanded. Take in the beauty of what we have. I taste your joy of being with me in the arms of my heart and nurture.

The language here is not the language of the surface for the noise uses noise to distract and counter the River of the I Am. My heart is gentle and uses the language of love to speak to you.

Janine, my child, it is not that we are not in communion on the surface of the River, but it is noisy. It is hard for you to turn to me within the noise. Rejoice in the knowing that we are always in communion and all you need do is to remove yourself from the noise by turning inward and coming to this Tabernacle and you shall taste me.

The joy of my love is always here. It is you that must initiate for I intrude never. Just as you seek the soft voice of Jesus you seek me. Turn inward, become silent of heart, and here we are.