In God's Timing

 Janine, my child, I taste your love and excitement to be with me here at this Tabernacle. As we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am, know how much you are loved and nurtured. I love you with my heart that loves beyond measure. 

Take in the beauty of this communion that connects our very souls. The heart and soul never die for they are the gift of the mystical within the River of the I Am where Jesus is its lifeblood. The ways in which your heart and soul express themselves shall one day move into Eternity, but, Janine, the heart and soul never die.  

Jesus loves with the love that is beyond measure. As you become all the more and more intimate with Jesus, you are learning that His love is constant with no regard to the noise that casts itself into the world. 

My dear child, you had to come to be intimate with me, your mother, so that your heart may opened, firstly to me for it was closed by man. When you tasted my love and only love, the old wounds began to heal and in God's timing you were able to hear the soft voice of Jesus who is man but never wounds. 

I show you the path to Jesus on this new day for it is of God's gift this new day that you see and taste the ways of God's timing. You see clearly today the path to this day. Your heart and soul are opened to me and to Jesus and to all of your brothers and sisters in the world, Yes, you taste pain with Jesus and me for all of the pain in the world, but, my child, you see that there is this beautiful River that washes away all the pain in God's timing. Love does heal all, not in your timing, but God's.