Let No Man Close What God has Opened.

 Janine, my child, I hear you. I hold you in the softness and gentleness of the River of the I Am. I taste your love for our Father and God and Jesus and me. I taste your gratitude to the River of the I Am for carrying you into wholeness.

I hear your gratitude for the parts that are now opened and making up the whole of you. What was lost has been gained. What was lost has been found in all of its original beauty. What has been found makes up the design of who you are meant to be.

To have discovered the newness of your body is to find and make yours the parts that were hidden and lost to you. To have found the mystical within your heart and soul is to make the picture of you whole. 

Firstly, my child, you now end your day in safety for what was lost has been found in the safety within your very soul where no one can take from you this wholeness. Then you have the safety, love and joy of the day ahead for you are whole and you allow those in your day to see your very soul where the noise flees from. 

You began this journey home to me the many years ago and now you are home. There shall be days ahead where you shall weep with me, but now you know we weep as one and your wholeness tastes with me in each inch and moment. We walk with Jesus as our guide in each inch and moment. Let us walk into the world armed in love and only love and your wholeness. Let no man attempt to close what God has opened.