More On Prayer

 Child of mine, I welcome you to this Tabernacle where we commune within the depths of the River of the I Am. The River flows through us deep within the depths of your own soul. The Kingdom is within.

Take in what we have for this is the space of the River of the I Am where there are no restrictions or boundaries. Take in the beauty of the flow between us. Take in that which makes us one in the ways of mother and child. Take in my nurture and my heart that loves you with a love far beyond your human understanding. Take it all in, my child,

In your last days you have been experiencing the weightlessness and buoyancy of the River of the I Am for you are allowing Jesus to take all of your burdens. That which is "not yours" becomes that of Jesus.

I remind you of your daily shout outs to Jesus of what is "not yours." You have been diligent in awareness of these shout outs even when you knew not what Jesus meant by practicing that "which is not yours." Now these words have meaning to you, Janine. I remind you of your questions of prayer and they are now being answered. 

As you shout out to Jesus of what is not yours, you are becoming aware of what you have been carrying as a heavy weight. When you shout out to Jesus of what is not yours, your shout out to Him becomes a prayer to Him and He takes it on and makes it His.  

My dearest child, you are learning more of prayer. When you shout out to Jesus of what is not yours, you include Him in your awareness of your limitations.  In that instant that you shout out to Jesus of what is not yours, it becomes a prayer to Him.  This is another answer to what prayer is.