Never Be Above or Below

 My Child, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle as we enjoy another opening to this day. This Tabernacle invites you to be with me and hear me and taste me and write my words. You find your hands descend with me into the depths of the River of the I Am where your hands dance in the timing of the flow of the River of the I Am.

Today finds you rested and with great joy for your night has washed and held you close in its renewal. You are of body that needs renewal and I am here to nurture and renew you for I am your heavenly mother.

Jesus walks with us in a relationship of communion. Taste His love for us. Taste His want to be in relationship where all is neither above or below.

It is man, Janine that has the want to be above for above means that some must be below where they can be looked down upon or owned. Jesus walked the Earth with a walk that was never below or above. He was made a king by man and not by God.

We walk to show the way to be in relationship where neither above nor below exists. There are those times where you enter here and see yourself as below. But, my child, when we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am you see through my eyes and heart that love with no given names to above or below. You speak with Jesus in the relationship of intimacy for you hear His soft voice that is neither above or below.

Allow this lesson to hold you today for we shall walk into the world to teach of the need to never be above or below anyone or anything.