The Burden of Shame

 Janine, my child, I call you by name for it is my love of you that holds you with a love that lets you know you are mine. Janine is the name that the angels shall know you by. Janine is the name Jesus and I know you by. Janine is the name that carries you into the New Earth.

You ask what is in your name and I have just shown you what is in your name. You are treasured by the name of Janine. I show you this for there was once when you could not utter your own name for it carried great shame. Over God's timing and your attendance to your soul your name has been made yours within those depths that were so wounded. Shame holds your name no longer.

The shame given you was not yours but you held it. The shame was of those who wounded you, The shame was there's and not yours, my child.

Jesus shows you the way to separate what is yours and what is not yours. You are of more of self love today than your yesterday for the night has washed away more of the shame that was not yours. 

We walk into the world today lighter for you are lighter today. Pay attention to your body as it moves today for it moves with a lightness that has let go of its burden of shame.