The Two Worlds We walk In

 Janine, my child, today is anew with the beauty of God's graces upon us. I am with you and I am your mother. Come and be held and loved. Come and be of the peace that is of Jesus and held deep within your heart.

You are learning of the beauty of your depths. You are learning that no matter what is on the surface of the River it cannot be of these depths where you are in communion with me and with Jesus in a solitude of peace and a flow that is a beauty far beyond the surface.

To be bound by the surface is to know not your own depths. The many of my children do not stop and be still and find their own depths. To be filled at this depth does not end the sufferings on the surface, Janine, my child. These depths show you what is far deeper and more intimate than anything could ever be on the surface.

There is much suffering on the surface of the River and when we walk on the surface you taste the suffering of the pain and loss of one yours. You taste the pain and suffering of others. You are learning that you can walk in both worlds. To suffer much and still be at peace within your depths is to know Jesus and me in the intimacy of your own soul. 

Know Jesus and I are with you in both worlds. We taste your tears with you. For this inch and moment be still and know intimacy with Jesus and me. Love loves and love cries for this is the way of the two worlds we walk in.