The Unnumbered Days Ahead

 Janine, my child, this is another day to give thanks for you are here at this Tabernacle and we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am where our love for each other is tasted and expressed. We are with Jesus and all of the River.

Janine, I hold you and your being in high regard for you are my child. There are many who know not their heavenly mother. But, my child, I am still mother to all and all shall know the truth on that day when the River of the I Am shall overtake the Earth and the New Earth shall be established.

All have numbered days on this Earth. All shall have unnumbered days in the New Earth. Numbers shall give way to the River of the I Am where numbers shall no longer exist for forever needs no numbers.

I smile at your mind that cannot fathom such a  thing. But, my child, as you allow your heart and soul to take in the beauty of giving up numbers, you can see through my eyes and the eyes of Jesus and the eyes of the River of the I Am for numbers are just numbers and provide markings in this world only.  Unnumbered days are ahead of you in the New Earth.