The Voice of Jesus is of Peace and not Worry

 Janine, my child, I am here with no matter the time or day for I am always awaiting your attendance to this Tabernacle. I am pleased for you are of attendance to my love and to the feedings of your heart and soul. 

Not only do you feed from my heart, but you also gain the communion with Jesus as well. To be of this Tabernacle gains you much grace and openness and nakedness that seeks to be in intimacy with Jesus.

I ask where is your heart right now? Your heart speaks to me that it is a joyful communion with me for you are fed with my love and attention and joy. 

Your heart tells me of the love you have for Jesus who speaks to you in each in and moment of your relationships for to hear His soft voice is to know when to speak and when to listen. Do not allow worry or concern to enter what you have with Jesus for His soft voice is not the voice of worry or concern. His voice is the voice of peace and it is of His marking that you are of such love and peace.

Let us walk to gather my children to the River of the I Am. Let us walk with the peace that is the marking of Jesus for to do so is to hear His soft voice that shows us the way.