Trust The Expansion of Your Heart and Soul

Janine, my child, I am here and I welcome you to this Tabernacle.  My love holds you in the ways of the River of the I Am where my heart abides. Come and see and taste the love of my heart.

I take you deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am where my heart and my soul show you more of me than my earthly body for here within the depths of the River of the I Am, I am all the more.

Jesus became man with an earthly body and showed you His love. I tell you this, as you are discovering as well, Jesus is all the more than His earthly body for His heart and soul are no longer bound by the Earth.

Allow yourself to expand with me and allow your heart and soul to see so much more than your earthly body alone.

In this timeless solitude you see and taste far beyond the mortal parts of you. I walk with you to teach my children of what is far beyond the earthly. Trust what your heart and soul are teaching you for it is of God and the depths of the River of the I Am.