Your Faithful Attendance to this Tabernacle

 Janine, my child, you are mine and you attend to this Tabernacle to be filled and to be known. Come and allow yourself to let go of the outside world and enter into the mystical that is held within your soul. It is your soul that communes with me in the expansion of all of your senses.

Come and let go so that, as you are filled, you may hear me and write what is in your depths where we are one. By your yes we are one. By your yes and your attendance to this Tabernacle, you are able to allow your hands to write my words and allow the ears of your heart to hear me. 

There are no rules here within this Tabernacle, just trust in Jesus and trust in the ways of our communion. As you place your hands on this Tabernacle, you grow and expand. 

Your yes to me each day has graced us. Your love for me each day is known for you place yourself before this Tabernacle and in this way this Tabernacle is made holy by our Father. 

Do not take lightly this Tabernacle. Let your hands continue to dance with my love and my words. There is a beautiful music that is being played between your hands and my heart. 

How great is the River of the I Am that has given me this Tabernacle for it gains us much in the way of the Kingdom.

You shall be mine in the Kingdom, Janine. I shall be your mother for all of Eternity. The picture of me that you and Sarah drew those many years ago has always been graced by God for it has shown you the way to this Tabernacle.