Your Handcrafted Soul

 Janine, my child, I have been graced with this Tabernacle that we may be of one heart and soul for I am your mother and mother to all. This Tabernacle takes us into the depths of the River of the I Am where you hear me and taste me. 

There are no limitations or boundaries between us for we flow within the depths of the River of the I Am  in the time and space of the mystical flow of the River of the I Am.

Those who live on the surface do not see and taste the mystical for its graces are below the surface where the noise is countered. Those who cannot or choose not to become still and listen to their depths suffer for they miss the mark. Jesus and I are in the depths of the soul where the ways of the Kingdom live. 

There are those who seek the Kingdom within the noise and it cannot be for the noise counters the Kingdom with its clanging and self righteous egoistic ways. 

Becoming still teaches of the solitude within the soul that opens to its God. God is within each soul for He has handcrafted each soul. In the end all shall see their design and the beauty of their handcrafted soul.