Jesus is Not as a King on a Throne

 Janine, my child, come. I am here. I am loving you with a love that communes with you from the depths of your very being. You are in the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with Jesus in a love that is of the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am.

Today is of love for you begin the day with my filling. My nurture shall sustain you as we walk within the world that grows heavy when you are nor prepared.

Jesus walks with you in an intimate relationship that gives and receives. Jesus is here to carry your burdens and to be in intimacy with Him. Intimacy with Jesus gives and receives for He wishes to be in relationship that flows both ways.

Janine, you hear Jesus through the ways of your heart and soul that have opened to hearing Him and receiving Him. There is nothing else needed for you have the path to Eternity where there is relationship with Jesus. Jesus is not a king that sits on a throne and judges others. Rather, Jesus seeks to be in relationship with all. Let those with ears to hear, hear.