Love and Only Love Grows the Kingdom

 Janine, my child, I am here and I am pleased that you come to me at this Tabernacle on this new day that rises up to greet you. Today is another day to be loved, nurtured and prepared for the day.

To be here with me in this time and space within the depths of the River of the I Am is to know the ways of Jesus who graces us with love and only love.

To enter the world prepared to walk with me and Jesus is to know that we walk in love and only love. Where there is pain we witness and hold the pain. Where there is joy we witness and dance in the joy.

The joy and peace and love we carry into the world is by God's grace for we walk with the awareness that the noise is just the noise. The noise cannot harm for God has given us His commitment to Eternity where His will is of love and only love.

Love and only love may enter the Garden of Eden. The yes to Jesus is all that is needed to enter the Garden of Eden. The Garden is formed from the Living Waters of the River of the I Am and those of the yes. The Garden is formed by the mingling of God's love and of those of the yes. This is the fodder that grows the Kingdom.