Our Communion Feeds Others

 Janine, my child, come. As you place yourself before this Tabernacle, take note of the ways of our movement into the depths of the River of the I Am where you are relieved of all noise. 

You come to me that we may commune in the ways of mother and child where you need do nothing other than take me in. My words move through your hands as the food of my heart fills you.

Today, my child, is anew with love and the expansion of your heart. It may not appear that your heart expands, but when you look back to when we began your heart and soul have expanded greatly. This is the way of our communion. You have grown to love with the ways of my heart that hold with no bindings for love and only love holds one without control or bindings.

Love and only love holds with the patience to await your child coming to you to nurture. Control is within the child. Mother is always ready to feed. Mother is always ready to love and only love with a feeding that creates the environment where your child finds peace and nurture within the communion. 

We walk to feed and hold those placed before us with the love and only love that holds with the love that creates the environment to open the soul to its very depths. When my child is fed through our communion, my child learns to feel safe. The soul, when safe, opens and finds its God.