The Garden of Eden

 Janine, my child, I am here and I invite you into my heart on this new day of our Lord. Come and be taken into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I feed you that you may be prepared for the day and that you may know love and only love. 

Today's lesson is one of rejoicing. Rejoice in the knowing that your dreams have cleansed all that you may rejoice in the love and only love that is for you and for others. To love yourself and see yourself as Jesus and I see you is to rejoice in the truths of God's promises.

Your dreams of last night gave a cleansing where you gave passive witness to the story and unfolding of God's graces upon you. To witness this cleansing within your night is to have much love and energy in your day today for what was once heavy has been made light. 

Jesus took you and gave you His love in an intimacy that cleanses and carries His love for you in all things, even in your sleep. You gave witness to the intimacy with Jesus where He makes your burdens light for He takes your burdens and carries them for you. In your sleep He takes these burdens and crushes them into the ground of the River of the I Am where it becomes fodder for the beautiful flowers of God's Garden of Eden.