The Giving and Receiving of Mother

 Janine, my child, I am pleased you come to me to be fed and where we commune in the ways of mother and child. Your heart and soul are opened to me and to Jesus and to the River of the I Am for all flow as one within the River of the I Am.

Today finds us in the peaceful flow of the River where you expand all of your senses. How great is the soul that expands and finds its Creator and God. How great is the grace that is showered upon us for we are mother and child where I, your mother, give you nurture and love and only love. You receive what my heart gives and I receive this holding where I am graced to give. This is my receiving, for to give at this depth is to receive much.

I have taken you to this depth today. As each day unfolds, we move deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am. As we move deeper into the River, you are all the more and more filled with the expansion of your heart and soul. 

You are awakening to the grace of being mother with me.  We walk into the world to give what we have received. Mother gives with no expectations of receiving and yet mother receives the grace to give. Let those with ears to hear hear.