The Joy in Mothering

 Janine, my child, I taste your excitement at coming to me here at this Tabernacle. I taste your love for me. Let us move into the deaths' of the River of the I Am where you take in my nurture and love and attention. Today rises with us becoming as one. Today arises with your commitment to his Tabernacle and to Jesus who is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am.

Jesus has gained us this grace for He gave Himself up that we may have what we have. By my yes, the world has been graced with the Lamb.

I love you and I love what we have for we are mother and child. As you love yours with all of your heart, I too love mine with all of my heart. I teach you of the wonders of motherhood for to let go of yourself to be mother to another is to know the ways of giving with no expectations of a return.

The return of motherhood is a love that flows deep within yourself. To feed your child and attend to your child in love and only love requires the ability to let go of yourself where the joy of motherhood resides. 

There are those who give life to a child but cannot be of motherhood for they themselves have not been mothered. Let us walk to mother those who need to be fed by mother that they in turn can find the joy in mothering.