The Never Ending Dream

 Janine, my child, come and be taken into this Tabernacle where we move into the depths of the River of the I Am. We commune in the ways of mother and child before God. You are so loved and you are so moved by what we have.

It is known now that you bear the mark of my heart. To be of my heart is to taste the joy that is of our communion. There are also tears with me as we weep for those who live in pain and sorrow and war. You walk with me in all things for you are mine. 

Your dream of last night showed you the road we walk. We walk with those who live in the night rather than the day. The dream gave you view of the ways of needing to identify who you are without worry or angst. The dream showed you the ways of addictions of many of my children. 

The dream showed you the beauty of those who seek relationship and healing from the addictions of life. You were given the view of how we walk with others by joining them in their walk and pain and angst.

The dream seemed to be never ending, my child. The dream is of our walk that is never ending. What we do each day is tireless and never ending for as each child moves away from us with healing there shall be another that we join in their healing walk.  Let us take in what we have. Be still and take in this inch and moment of our communion.