The Preciousness of Intent

 Janine, my child, let go and allow yourself to be taken into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I take nothing from you. I add to you for I am your mother who feeds you with my love and the ways of my heart that is of Jesus. I give you the all of me for I am your heavenly mother who loves you beyond the human.

Our yes to Jesus and to the River of the I Am is known and written into the Book of Life. There are no mistakes here for you are known and loved for the precious child that you are,

Your dream showed you the way of your daily life that moves to do much within your day. When you move too swiftly you lose intent and the preciousness of the inch and moment before you.  

Your dream came to show you the ways of being overwhelmed by attempting to move too quickly through your day and attempting to accomplish much without taking in the joy and preciousness of the task at hand.   

When you see yourself becoming small and feeling overwhelmed, there in that feeling is the secret to life and that is to move slowly and with intent. You expand when you move with intent.

Allow the precious time before you to do one task at a time and with intention. To do so shows you the joy and preciousness of each inch and moment. You hear the soft voice of Jesus when you take intent with you in each inch and moment. This is the preciousness of intent.