The Truths of Your Body

 Janine, my child I call you by name for you are my child and I delight in you. Come and let us remove the night and join the day. Your night is now done and we invite the day. We commune within these depths of the River of the I Am where we enjoy the rising of this new day.

Today is of delight for we are mother and child in the presence of Jesus and all of the River of the I Am. We are graced by God's love. To be of my heart today is to be nurtured and prepared for the day.

Your dreams of last night captured the picture of your body as it unfolded its truths. You awakened to the knowing that your night honored your body for it spoke to you of its needs.

Today, my child, you are wiser than your yesterday, for the night gave witness to the needs of your body by day. As the night unfolded you learned that your body needs to be attended to in a very different way than others deem you must.

The lesson for today, my child, is to see your body through the eyes of its truth and not the so-called truth of others. The body knows what it needs and to deny what your body is saying is to deny the truth. Let Jesus speak to you in His soft voice today for He shall show you the wisdom of your body and teach you to listen to your body that speaks its truth to you.

To be wise of body is to be wise of God's truths for you. You cannot see your body through any one else's eyes but your own.