Today's Lesson of Trust

 Janine, my child, come and be of my heart and my love and my nurture. Come and be filled with the love of the River of the I Am where the lifeblood of Jesus flows forth from.

Today's lesson is one of trust. You trust my words as they flow up from the depths of the River of the I Am. You trust that there is always great love here with no judgments or words of war. Only peace flows from here and only peace is fed to you from my heart.

There is trust that I shall not abandon you. I give you the lesson of trust for no matter the want of the noise to claim you, you come to me knowing the noise is countered here with love and only love.

The world has much sorrow and war and great pain. Yet Janine, the peace of Jesus is with you for you trust that in God's timing and with much trust in Jesus, there shall be the one day when all tears shall be wiped by Jesus and the tears shall water the gardens of Eternity.

You trust that punishment is not of God for man shall decide his or her own fate with the yes or no. Trust is but a word until you place yourself in the intimate relationship with Jesus where you lay down your burdens that He may pick them up for you.