Turn to Me and There I Am

 Janine, my child, come.  You are always welcome to enter This Tabernacle with no matter the time or day. My love for you becomes known as you place yourself before this Tabernacle.

The lesson for today is to taste the love that I have for you in all things of our communion. I am always but a touch of your hands away.

I am but a call away for when you call on me, there I Am. No need to fret for I am your mother and always with you. In the parts of your day where there is great joy I am with you. In the parts of your day where you and Jesus commune in the intimate awareness of His love, there I Am. In the precious moments when you are with yours, there I Am. In the precious moments of solitude, there I Am.

Your yes has opened what we have, my child, I am with you in all things and all you need do to commune with me is to turn to me. Know this, Janine, I am here and I take great love and joy in being with you in all things. I am with all of my children in all things even when they know me not.

What we have is of the fruits of  your seeking. Let us walk to open my children to their mother for mothering opens one to mother even when the words mother are never uttered. Mothering is tasted.