We Dance in the Universe of God

 Janine, my child, you are a child and you are marked as mine forever. You are of the childlike ways that Jesus spoke of. This childlike way of being draws you closer to Him. Come and be filled, my child, for it is in the filling that we then walk into the world to fill.

I fill you with my nurture that sustains you. I fill you with my heart that you may taste my mother's love. I showed you the way to intimacy with Jesus whom you now seek to be in daily relationship with.

The day you heard me at this Tabernacle was the day you changed the ways of your path. You have grown and expanded and learned to love with the openness and nakedness of heart and soul.

No longer do you close yourself off in relationship with Jesus. No longer do you close yourself to relationships with man or woman for you have grown in the knowing of loving your brothers and sisters.

Your children grow before you for they too are growing in the ways of Jesus and motherhood. What you gain is shared, Janine, for this is the way of the River of the I Am. Your hands dance here with me at this Tabernacle for what we have is as the child of the Gospels where there is only the want to love and be loved and to dance in the Light of the Universe of God.