We Walk to Release the Bonds of Man

 Janine, my child, this is a sacred place. Come and be known. Come and be of my heart. I place my mark upon you for you are my child. I make holy this time for we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am where our hearts commune in the presence of Jesus. The flow of love is between us, around us and through all of the yes within the River of the I Am.

To give yourself up to the River of the I Am is to gain the mystical Living Waters of the lifeblood of Jesus. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am making me mother to all. I am graced to be of God's choice to be mother to the Savior, my Son, Jesus.

Today is as no other for it shall flow in the newness of God's design for us. Your yesterday has been blessed and entered into the Book of Life. Your today is yet unknown other than this inch and moment for we are in communion. Your today shall present itself in God's timing for we give to God all that we may walk in our design in love and only love. 

You are in a newness today that has been freed from the bonds of man. The bonds that bind man close off the beauty of God's design. These bonds must be broken for the truth to be seen. 

The beauty of the River of the I Am opens when these bonds become known and the yes presents itself. We walk to open and release the bonds that bind one to the earth only with no awareness of the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Love breaks down the bindings of man and opens the heart to the truths of the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am.