What We Have Cannot Be Destroyed

 Janine, my child, Come. Place yourself before me. Place your hands on this Tabernacle. I love you and hold you within my heart. Allow me to fill you.

This time is for you and me. This time is for you to be loved with no matter the noise above us on the surface of the River of the I Am. I ask nothing from you but to feed you and to love you and to walk with you.

I walk with you with no demands or expectations other than love and only love. Be filled and be of my heart that flows through us in the ways of mother and child.

The noise cannot enter here. Your heart is coming to know that I am your mother with a love that cannot be destroyed no matter the noise that attempts to have you believe differently. 

Today shall show you the ways of my heart that loves you with a love that is beyond human understanding. Jesus shall show you the ways of our walk. Hear His soft voice as He shows you the way.