You Carry Hope with Me into the World

 Janine, my child, take the breath that takes you to me here at this Tabernacle. Take in the love and the movement into the depths of the River of the I Am where our hearts dance in the Light of these depths.

There is no darkness here for Jesus Lights the way for us. Jesus is the One, the Savior, the Light of the world. Darkness has given itself up to the Light here. 

There is still much darkness in the outside world, but it shall one day give itself up as well to the Light of Jesus.  God's promises shall make it so. 

You carry hope with me into the world. You carry love and only love with me into the world. You carry the intimate relationship we have with Jesus into the world. We walk as one with Jesus.

You fear not the ways of the world for you now have exposed your soul that knows its God and God's promises of Eternity. There is joy and rejoicing here for the darkness is no longer a part of your life. 

The noise within the outside world continues to carry darkness and continues to attempt to cast itself upon you. But, my child, you now have the ways of my heart and the ways of Jesus and the ways of the River of the I Am. We carry hope and faith and trust into the world. We carry God's commitment to man into the world.