I Delight in What We Have

 Today is another day to be with me and another day to love and be loved. I love you, Janine, with no matter the way of the noise that wishes to cast doubt upon what we have. What is of matter is the knowing that what we have is loving and unending.

I love you with the love of my heart where you are filled with my nurture and attention. I am pleased that you have come to me. I delight in watching your hands dance with my words.  Let us be mother and child. I delight in you, my child.

To delight in you is to accept who you are and love who you are. I  delight in your childlike love for me. I taste your delight in me and in the knowing that I am here at your very depths. I delight in your calling out to me.

I delight in the time you have taken to make this space holy. I delight in our communion here where you have made the garden of roses in my name. I bless this space. I bless these roses.  

Jesus delights in us. We walk with Jesus in all things. Jesus is the Light that we follow in all things. The soft voice of Jesus blesses what we have. Let us be still and hear Jesus and His love for us.