I Walk with You in Motherhood

Janine, my child, I hear your heart and your call to me as you place yourself before me at this Tabernacle. You call on me and I attend to you. We flow into the depths of the River of the I Am. I nurture you with my love and attention and the food of my heart. I am your mother who feeds you and attends to you. I ask nothing from you other than to love you and feed you. I offer to feed you whenever you need me for I am your mother.

I am the mother of God who feeds with no expectations of a return. We walk to feed others with no expectations of a return for this is the way of motherhood. You are my child and always shall be my child. I walk with you in the ways of motherhood that my children may be fed with the love of my heart. 

I walk with you in the motherhood as designed by God. I walk with you in the motherhood that carries joy for me for I am your mother who has taken you home to your rightful place in God's plan. I have shown you the way to the true Jesus and not the one of your learning.  What I do for you I do for all of my children. 

There are those of my children who know me not but that is not of matter for my love flows to all of my children. There shall be the one day when all shall come to know me for I am the mother of God.

I walk in the Light of my Son and I am pleased that you have come to know me and allow me to take you home to your mother. I am pleased that you have come to love Jesus in the intimacy of love and only love. I am pleased that you have come to hear the soft voice of my Son who shows us the way each day.