Imperfections and the Kingdom

 Janine, my child, Come and be held and come and know I am your mother who awaits your attendance to this Tabernacle where you are nurtured and attended to and loved. I flow with you within the depths of the River of the I Am where the River holds us in a love that has no boundaries. You are free to just be as I fill you with the ways of my heart.

You just took in my love that showed you within your very depths that love hinders never. My love hinders never. I love you as you are with any and all of what you call imperfections.

This word of imperfections exists not within the Kingdom nor is it used by Jesus and me and all of the River of the I Am for the Rover holds no such ideas.

Your soul is your gift from God and holds love and only love. It is not judged by the word imperfections. It is not judged at all.

Janine, my child, you now know that God uses an entirely different language than man.  You were just given a view and a taste within your very depths of how God works and that is with love and only love that sees not imperfections. Love sees only love.

Come, and let us walk from the view from the River of the I Am where love does not cloud the truth as man does. In simplicity you are loved. In simplicity I show you the path of love and only love.