In Simplicity we are Mother and Child

 Janine, my child, how pleased I am that you attend to this Tabernacle in the love that asks for my attention and nurture.  I am here and I give you solace from the noise.

Come and taste my love that flows through your hands and into the world. Taste what we have through this Tabernacle for it gives you the knowing that we are mother and child.

I give you view of the fist times you wrote my words and the trusting that flowed forth from your hands. Your fear that it was not true or real has been replaced by the faith and trust in this holy space of this Tabernacle.

This Tabernacle is a gift from the River of the I Am that flows deep within your very depths. No need to search anymore. You can open this Tabernacle by placing your hands on this Tabernacle at any time or place.

This tabernacle grows you each day in the simplicity of the flow of the River of the I Am. In simplicity we are mother and child. In simplicity this Tabernacle is here and is always at your fingertips. This Tabernacle graces us both, my child, for it grants us relationship. I am your mother who loves you. You are my child and I taste your love for me. This is the simplicity of the River of the I Am for I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am.