Let us Love the Jealous

 Janine, my child, I greet you on the new day and I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and know how much you are loved and how much you are expanding. The depths of the River of the I Am grows you each day. I fill you with my heart. Jesus holds us within the flow of the River of the I Am with a never ending freedom.

To love at this depth is to know Jesus for it is by His sacrifice that we are so free to choose. I speak of this depth, my child, for man has attempted to take away freedom to choose. There is no such happening here within the River of the I Am.

Take note of how your yes is unfolding. Take note of how love flows through your hands. Take note of how your hands dance with my words. Take note of the peace that flows through us. Take note of the love that is flowing into the world.

I know how loving you are on this new day. You take in all the more and more each day for your yes makes it so. Your hands make it so. These words are for you, Janine, my child. These words are for the world as they move from our hearts and into the world.

There shall be those that scoff. Let them scoff. There shall be those that become jealous of what we have. Know that their jealousy comes from a place of want. Let us love the jealous all the more for to open them to their own design carries the same grace as what we have. This kind of Jealousy comes from the soul for it is the soul screaming to be opened, to be known and  loved and nurtured.  Let us love the jealous.