Love and Only Love Anyway

 Janine, my child, it is a new day and we have another day to commune at this Tabernacle. Take in the love that awaits you. Take in the honor and respect and commitment to this Tabernacle that gains you the nurture and grace to be filled that you and I may in turn walk into the world to fill.

Today is anew and you and I are anew for yesterday has built upon what we have. You saw much love yesterday for it was in honor of the life and death and resurrection of my Son, the Lamb. We have what we have by the life and death and resurrection of my Son.

I speak to you today of the love that I have for you. You are of my heart and your design has made it so. My words to you make it so. My heart and communion with you and with Jesus make it so.

There are the many ways we commune and the many ways we walk within the world for God places many before us who taste our love. 

Do not fall to the noise that asks you to hide who you are and what we have. Do not fall to the noise that asks only small things that take you in the wrong direction. You are who you are in the nakedness of heart and soul. The noise asks you to cover that up by placing those who become uncomfortable before us. Love and only love brings discomfort to some. But love and only love anyway. To love and only love anyway keeps you open in the face of the noise.