Love Gathers and Joins Together

It is of a beautiful morning, my child, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle. I welcome you into my heart. We begin this new day in communion where you are filled and prepared for the day that shall bring joy and soulful joining with others. 

I remind you that love today shall always be love for your intentions are always of love. Love is in the disruptions for love has no timing or measure. Love is in the depths of your being where the Lifeblood of Jesus resides. Your yes makes opened all that was closed. You are of a new day and a new place for your yesterday has made more solid ground for you. 

Our communion makes holy our walk for we join Jesus in all we do. The joy of our communion follows us into the world. I pray with you and with all of the River of the I Am that all shall one day have what we have. The world needs much prayer and our walk becomes prayer for it is with Jesus who shows us the way of God's will for us.  Love cannot be of any noise for it is love. Love gathers all of my children to us. Love gathers all of God's Children.