Seek to Live in this Inch and Moment

 Janine, my child, you come to me at this Tabernacle with the sign of the Cross that calls on me. I open this Tabernacle to you with no matter the time or space for you are my child and I am your mother.

The lesson this day is to see through the ways of man and see into the ways of my heart.  To see through my heart is to cast the noise into the rear where it cannot join us in our walk.

I know it can be hard to counter the noise. But with the yoke of Jesus who carries us, we walk with little effort and without the noise.  I walk with you as Jesus shows us the way. Janine, I show you the gentleness and simplicity of our walk that judges not nor controls nor rushes into the next inch before this one is finished.

To know Jesus is to know His gentleness that seeks only this inch and moment that the next may show itself grounded in the love and only love that allows each inch and moment to be cherished. 

To walk with no matter the next inch and moment allows this one to be given the weight it deserves and to be cherished as it deserves.

It matters little the noise that seeks to predict what cannot be predicted.  It is of futility to attempt to predict what cannot be predicted for this inch and moment must be lived in order to build the next. You cannot see or predict the next moment until this one moves you into the next.  Let those with ears to hear, hear.