The Attempt of the Noise to Take You

 Janine, my child, I open this Tabernacle for you that we may be mother and child in this sacred space and time. Please be assured that this Tabernacle follows you with no matter the way of your movement. You may call on me and there I am. You may turn to me and there I am. 

Today, my child, is a wonder to behold for it another day to be of God's design. Today shall see Jesus and I walk with you in all things. Today shall show you the wonder of God's love. 

Stay awake and take in the wonder of this new day. Yes, my child, there is much pain in the world and my heart is with each child with  no matter the pain or joy.

We pray for those in pain and those that are in the grasp of evil. We pray for all of my children. For you on this day, you are of the joy and wonder of the love and freedom to be of your design. 

Do not fear your dream. Your dream showed you the casting of the noise that threatened to take you away from what we have and what you have with yours. To awaken and to be grateful that the noise could not move you away from what you have has given you the pure joy you feel today. Let the dream teach you of the way of the noise that wanted to take you away from what you have. But it did not and could not for you are mine and you are of Jesus.