The Deep Wound has Been Exorcised

 Janine, you take the breath that turns to me and opens this Tabernacle that we may descend into the depths of the River of the I Am. I embrace you in the living Waters of the River of the I Am where we commune in the fluid of love and only love. I am your mother who feeds you with the love and fluid of my womb. You are mine, Janine, by God's hand. I am pleased and humbly grateful for what we have. I walk with you to give to others what we have. 

Your dream of last night showed you the core of a deep wound that needed to be exorcised to heal you. It woke you in an old memory of deep pain that was turned into a healing. You saw the old wound as it turned into an ecstasy that you could not ignore. It showed you a healing that emanated from your core, your earliest wound. It has been accomplished in God's timing. The person that wounded you has been healed as well for this is the way of God's healing powers. 

All of these days of your walk within the River of the I Am were necessary to move deeper and deeper into your depths that this earliest wound could be healed. Let us rejoice in this healing for you all the more of your design today than your yesterday.