The Generous Gift from God

 Janine, my child, let go and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where letting go allows us to flow in the boundless love of the River of the I Am. Jesus is the lifeblood of the River. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am by God's grace and design.

Today may, at first opening, appear to be just another day, but as you now know, each day is a true gift of grace for God has given us another day to commune. God designed us with a soul that knows Him.

God handcrafted us and He placed a piece of Himself within us called the soul. Your soul has been designed to be naked and opened with no shame or worry. You have been designed to love as God loves with no matter the ways of the noise. Man has wounded man and made the soul to close to protect itself from the dangers of man.

To close in such a way to protect the gift of the soul is another gift from God for man cannot destroy what God has so generously made. The sadness of man comes directly from having to close what God intended to be opened and made naked to enjoy the Garden of God's love.  Let those with ears to hear, hear.