The Grace that Gives Back in the Amount Given

 Janine, my child, your yes is made with the sign of the Cross on this new day. Your yes and your attendance to this Tabernacle gains you much grace for it allows me to feed you with the ways of my heart. Come and taste the nurture that fills you on this new day.

My heart holds much in the ways of love and only love. As each new day begins, you are fed with my heart and as each day ends, what you have gained in the ways of my heart takes root for this is the way of God's design for us.

My heart takes in the love of your heart. You taste my tears for mine who cannot have what we have as of yet. You taste my love that flows with you and within you and into the world.

Our love is of mother and child in the ways of God's design. You grow and expand your heart each new day. You are loving and loved. You are giving and given to for the River flows in this way. What you gain is given back into the world. What is gained in love becomes a force that gives back in the amount given. This, my child is the grace that gives back in the amount given. The force is of the River of the I Am that grows itself in love and only love.