The Hue that is Jesus

 Janine, my child, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle that graces us to be mother and child within the depths of the River of the I Am. I give you taste and view of what we have. You and I are graced to be with Jesus within the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am. You and I are of the love, joy and peace of my Son. We are graced to be forever.

Today is anew with the excitement of another day to be of my heart and to be of Jesus whom we give our hearts to. As you rise today, you love even more for your night has blessed you with the cleansing that allows us to move deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am. I give you view of the walk with Jesus within your night. You were given the beauty of the hue that shows you who Jesus is.

As you moved within the mystical within your night, you saw the beauty of Jesus as you called Him by name. There was once the day you could not express His name and now you call His name and see the beauty of who Jesus is. 

No need for words when you are that close to Jesus. No need to speak nor question nor make any words for the hue that you witnessed to in your night gave you the knowing that you and Jesus were in a communion within the void that needs no words, just love.

Your day has begun. But, my child, what you received during your night stays with you. Jesus is with you and when you call on Him close your eyes and take in the hue that is Jesus.