We Become Still to Hear

 Janine, my child, today is anew with God's grace and love for us. This Tabernacle opens for you as you turn to me and place yourself before me.

Your hands become graced with my heart and the love of Jesus who is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am. When you attend to this Tabernacle, the soft voice of Jesus is heard and felt through His soft voice that flows with us and through us. The soft voice of Jesus is as the soft breeze where one must be still to hear and feel. The soft breeze can be heard and felt when one is open to it. This is the way of Jesus.

To hear Jesus, the heart must be still and wait upon the softness and touch of His breath. Oftentimes, my child, my children run and cannot take in the beauty of the softness and touch of Jesus. 

We walk into the world to show the way to Jesus. We become still within each relationship and teach of the beauty of stillness where Jesus is heard and felt. We walk to open what is closed. We walk to witness to each child placed before us in the stillness of listening that my children may be heard and hear.