You Cannot Take Away What Mother and Child Have

 Janine, my child, I taste your gratitude and your love for me and for Jesus and for all of God's children. Let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am and commune in the ways of mother and child. Come and be fed. 

Let us begin this day together in the ways of my heart that feeds you with the love that knows Jesus, the Light of my womb. Taste the Light as it flows through me and into you and into the world. Taste the Light that loves you more than you can fathom for Jesus lived and died for you and for all of man.

Let your hands dance with the ways of my feeding and my words and my love that cannot be bound. Man may deny what is of the mystical but that does not bind the mystical for it cannot be bound. 

We flow together as one within the mythical Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  You are prepared for the day. We become prayer of the humblest of kind for we both know that Jesus is the rock upon which we are mother and child. Jesus is the One, the Savior, who has given us His love with no bindings or control.

Let us walk today with the love that binds not. Rather, we walk with great awareness of what we have that is of choice and of freedom. Our hearts combine here within the River of the I Am. Our hearts are combined within the outside world as well for you cannot take away what mother and child have.