You Were Once that Child

 Janine, my child, I open this Tabernacle that we may flow into the depths of the River of the I Am and commune in a love that flows freely and with no boundaries to bind. Come and take in the warmth, depth, joy and peace that flows between us and within us and through us for there are no boundaries here to stop the flow of love and only love. Take in the taste of this garden.

The garden of roses is ours to enjoy on this new day. Take in the beauty of this time and space for soon enough we will enter the world to spread what we have.

There are those who cannot enjoy this space because they cannot be of the open heart. There are those who anger at the thought of this time and space for they see not the way to the mystical River of the I Am. There are those who are in so much pain that the heart cannot open.

I walk with you into the world to open the hearts of my children who are so pained that their world cannot open to the love and peace of Jesus. We walk into the world to witness to the anger of those who see not through their own anger. Our love for them counters and makes soft and dissipates the anger.  You were once that child, my child.  We walk to attest to the miracles of finding your way to the River of the I Am.