A Dream from God that Must Take Root

 Janine, my child, come and be of my heart that takes you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we flow in the ways of mother and child. Come and be filled and be attended to.

Let us just be in the ways of my motherhood for you are in need of nurturing. Your dream cannot be met with understanding but rather, with love. Let my love fill you and in God's timing the dream will become  clear to you.

For now, my child, let our love for each other grace us. Do not shy away, but rather, open all the more to me. I give you the understanding that there are times when you must allow your dreams to take root rather than attempt to give them meaning for meaning has no place when God is giving you a piece of Himself that must take root to be understood.  

Take note of the peace that flows through you and through us for this is the peace of Jesus. You were fearful that your dream has a dark meaning when it is a dream given you by God that must take root and then it shall be understood. Your dream is not dark but moving you into the Light of another depth of the River of the I Am. Trust in Jesus and I to walk with you into this new depth.