Become Still and Be Prepared with My Heart

 Janine, my child, I am your heavenly mother who loves and nurtures and attends to you and your needs. I am your mother who holds you within the flow of the River of the I Am. Our love flows with no bindings. 

You are free to just be here. You are free to take in my nurture with no expectations of a return. Your yes allows us to be mother and child for I do not force. You are free and you are opened to your design,

No more do you hide who you are. No more do you withdraw from the life of the outside world. No more does the noise scatter you into fractures where parts were needed to be hidden.

Janine, become still and let us enjoy the rose garden and enjoy the communion of mother and child. When you are prepared with my heart we shall move into the world once again to witness to those placed before us. Be filled and be known.