Gratitude for the Fruits of This Tabernacle

 Janine, my child, come and let go of yourself that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with the mystical body of Jesus. Come and take the breath that lets go and take in the breath that takes you into my heart.

These years have graced us in the ways of mother and child for your attendance to your soul has opened up the gates of the River of the I Am. You have opened your soul that houses the awareness of the mystical.

Let us be of the prayer of gratitude for your yes. There was a day those many years ago that you began to say yes to this Tabernacle and wrote my words even when you were fearful that they were not mine, but rather, were of a sinful nature.

Each day you wrote you became closer to me. Then there was the one day you trusted in what we have. 

Let us be of prayer of gratitude that you did not fall prey to the noise that cast fear upon you. Let us be of prayer of gratitude at the encouragement of your sacred witness. In those days of fear he encouraged you to write in spite of fear. 

The truth is in the fruit, my child, for the fruits of this Tabernacle where you write my words has produced the fruit of your opened soul that is now shining with the fruits of the River of the I Am.