I Have Always Been with You

 Janine, my child, joy fills your heart as you enter this Tabernacle knowing I am here to feed you and to grow you in the ways of the River of the I Am. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am and I remind you of what we have. You are loving and loved. You ask only to be of my heart and to have me walk with you and Jesus in all things. Your prayers have been answered for even as a child with all of your pain you called out to me.

I have always been with you, Janine. As a child, my grotto was a place where you met me and spoke to me even when there were those who wounded you at this grotto. Still, you learned to love me and to pray to me. How could such a thing happen, my child? 

It was by the grace of God who has given us my Son. It was by the prayers of those before you. It was my love and attention that was with you and took witness to you.

Janine, my child, the grotto gave you a knowing of me even as a small child. I give you view of our relationship at the grotto. Take in what we had even then for it was me who held you in that cold and painful time. Jesus was with us in that painful time as well.