Love Loves With No Effort

 Janine, my child, it is a new day and you have come to this Tabernacle that we may be of the River of the I Am. Come and be held in the love and nurture of my heart that gives you the all of me. No need to make effort for this communion flows with no effort. The River of the I Am takes us and makes gentle and buoyant our souls. 

Love is gentle. Love needs no effort for love flows with the gentleness and peace of Jesus. Jesus is the way to this peace. When your day appears to be hard, you are letting the yoke of Jesus take your heavy and you again become peaceful. This is the way of the River of the I Am.

I walk with you in the love and only love that Jesus gives us. I walk with you as we walk with Jesus. This love does not hide. Rather, this love and peace of Jesus shows us the way even in the heavy and hard and painful. To know Jesus is to know that He feels the pain of your humanness and the joy of your humanness. To know Jesus is to know it is His yoke that carries us.

We walk with Jesus and His Holy Spirit to give what we receive and that is the peace that knows no bounds. Love loves with no effort.